Attorney Gabriel Raviv focuses on firearms law. He has helped people with firearms related criminal charges, Brady denials, and NFA trusts.
Admissions and Practice
- Admitted to practice in Nevada and Arizona.
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court of Nevada.
- Former instructor and mediator for the Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program.
- Former Staff Mediator for Clark County Neighborhood Justice Center.
- Presided as mediator over approximately 90 mediations.
- Graduated Cum Laude from UNLV’s Boyd School of Law.
Certifications and Classes
Firearms and Use of Force
- Glock Armorer’s Course
- Long Mountain Outfitters, LLC, Foreign Weapons Operator/Armorer.
- Long Mountain Outfitters, LLC, Suppressor History, Technology, and Testing.
- Long Mountain Outfitters, LLC, Glock Series Armorer.
- Long Mountain Outfitters, LLC, M203 Operator/Armorer.
- Rifle Dynamics Kalashnicov Rifle Armorer.
- Massad Ayoob Group MAG-40: Armed Citizens’ Rules of Engagement.
- VTI Associates Defensive Pistol 1 and Defensive Pistol 2.
- Former NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home.
- Nevada Wildlife Depredation Permit (for varmint hunting, 2011).
Range Safety and SAR
- Former NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer.
- JTM Training Group, Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Provider.
- JTM Training Group, Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Provider.
- Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED.
- Red Cross Psychological First Aid.
- Caesars Hospitality Research Summit Crisis Management in the Hospitality Industry
- FEMA IS 100.b, 102.b, 200.b, 325, 546.12, 559, 660, 700.a, 800.b, 809, 907, 922.
- Amateur Radio License General Class