Attorney Gabriel Raviv focuses on firearms law. He has helped people with firearms related criminal charges, Brady denials, and NFA trusts. Attorney Raviv has worked as a mediator and has experience in bankruptcy law.
Attorney Raviv has extensively traveled the world with long term stays in countries in Asia and Africa. He has extensive experience tutoring English as a foreign language and writing to graduate students and professionals. His hobbies include firearms, hiking, photography, and English literature. Before becoming an attorney, Raviv worked in the IT industry, servicing computers for many big-name LA and Hollywood companies.
Admissions and Practice
- Admitted to practice in Nevada, Arizona, and the U.S. District Court of Nevada.
- Former instructor and mediator for the Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program.
- Former Staff Mediator for Clark County Neighborhood Justice Center.
- Presided as mediator over approximately 90 mediations.
- Graduated Cum Laude from UNLV’s Boyd School of Law.
Certifications and Classes
Firearms, Use of Force, Range Safety
- Glock Armorer’s Course
- Long Mountain Outfitters, LLC, Foreign Weapons Operator/Armorer.
- Long Mountain Outfitters, LLC, Suppressor History, Technology, and Testing.
- Long Mountain Outfitters, LLC, Glock Series Armorer.
- Long Mountain Outfitters, LLC, M203 Operator/Armorer.
- Rifle Dynamics Kalashnicov Rifle Armorer.
- Massad Ayoob Group MAG-40: Armed Citizens’ Rules of Engagement.
- VTI Associates Defensive Pistol 1 and Defensive Pistol 2.
- Former NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home.
- Former NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer.
- JTM Training Group, Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Provider.
- JTM Training Group, Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Provider.
- Nevada Wildlife Depredation Permit (for varmint hunting, 2011).